2011/03/18

What's up?

I've been working a lot. I don't know why it feels so much, because it has been just the regular hours, that I do all the time.
Knittingwise, I've worked throug the next "Knitter's Year" project, the bookmark, which was very nice to do, althought, it took only about 3g's of yarn... I used Novita Nalle-yarn and knitted the base on 3mm needles.

The sleeves of my January Aran are almost done. It'll few more days to finish the sweater, but I look foward to wear it soon. =o)

Other than that, I've been crocheting more Granny squares, as I'm making a blanket for myself of those. So far I've remodeled four skeins of self pattering Novita Nalle yarns in four different colours, and five more colours waiting. All together I plan to use 18 skeins, so two of each colour.  One skein is good for 11 squares.
Stahs is currently 25,78 kilos, so slowly but steady I'm getting closer to the five kilos I'm hoping to achieve one day.
It is Spring! I love winter, as I love all the seasons, but can't really wait to see all that light green that will appear underneaht of snow and ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment