2011/01/22

Projects for the Week Three

This week on "Knitter's Year" is flower pot cozies. Because my cotton stash is minimal, I decided to use some wool/polyamid-yarn, Nalle. It is one of favourites, and it also is the yarn I'm working at the moment for the jacket.
I knitted the flower pot cozies already on Thursday, and pinded them today. I did all the three at the one time. I think that on the rib-pattern has a mistake the cable doesn't look the same on the picture and on the knitted product. So, instead of knitting cable twists every fourth row, I did them on every other row, which led to the hoped result.
 The jacket is still work in process... The back at the height of underarm and the rest will come quite fast. Will see how the sleeves and front parts will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment